The AquaPro DC300 Air Pump is an all-in-one solution for those who want a backup air supply in Aquaponics, ponds or aquariums. The battery inside the air pump recharges from AC (mains) 240V power automatically and switches automatically to battery if AC power (mains) is lost.
You don't need to dissasemble any parts to recharge the battery inside the Air Pump, the charging function is internal and automatic.
INCLUDED WITH THE AQUAPRO DC300 AIR PUMP
- Dual outlet air compressor with Rechargeable battery
- 2 x 2m long silicon air tubes
- 2 x 20mm air stones
- 2 x check valves to prevent water flowing back to the device
FEATURES OF THE AQUAPRO DC300 AIR PUMP
- Good output
- Quiet operation
- Twin outlet, AC/DC with air control knob.
- Air output is 300L/hr or 5L/min
- Automatic Backup function - it turns from AC to DC when electricity is cut
- Works for 10 hours on the backup battery function
AQUAPRO DC-300 AIR PUMP INSTRUCTIONS:
- Do not submerge the air pump.
- The air pump is not waterproof if used outdoors.
- Air pump must be above the water level.
- Do not oil at any time.
- Disconnect the plug if the pump falls down into the water.
- Clean or replace air tube or air stone regularly to obtain maximum air outlet and longer life.
Important safeguard: Disconnect the plug of this and any other electrical aquarium appliance before placing hands in water. It is recommended that air pumps and other electrical aquarium devices, should be connected to power supplies with ground fault circuit interrupters. The AquaPro DC300 Air Pump comes with a 1 Year limited warranty