Frozen live brine shrimp harvested at their nutritional peak gut-loaded with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. Offers a natural source with natural algaes. Excellent treat almost any fish will eagerly accept, but most beneficial to marine species.
A Unique Food Offering
- Naturally contain fatty acids and fiber beneficial to most freshwater and marine fish
- Gut-loaded with DHA and EPA with guaranteed minimum levels
- A treat almost any fish can readily consume and digest
- A combination of vitamins, fatty acids and live brine shrimp you cannot easily duplicate at home
- Easy to use “no touch™” cubes make measured feeding a snap
Proprietary Processes Help Us Offer Unsurpassed Quality
- 3 Step Sterilized for safety
- Free of harmful parasites and bacteria or foul odor
- Multi-step cleansing process offers the world’s cleanest frozen foods available today
- Gut-loaded with Bio-Encapsulated Multi-Vitamins and fatty acids to offer better than live food nutrition
- Our proprietary Mega-Power Freezer helps us lock in all the nutrition your fish need while maintaining the natural color, taste and texture
- Hi-Tech and highly automated packing machines allow us to maintain the integrity of the animal and avoid pieces and parts common with competitive products
For fry, feed as many times per day as possible. Smaller more frequent feedings (up to 10 times per day) is best.
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine environments.
For reef enviromenments, feed twice daily. For other feeding options, ask your local pet professional about our Hikari® formulated, Bio-Pure® FD or other Bio Pure® Frozen food offerings.
Be Careful: Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and any uneaten food should be removed after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues and the health problems that can result. Additionally, feeding live or frozen foods can spoil your aquatic pet and make feeding a formulated food more difficult. Live or frozen foods should be used as a treat to “mix up” your nutritional offering, not act as a substitute for good nutrient selection that offers a full offering of necessary nutrition.
Please note: Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.
Brine shrimp, water, EPA, DHA, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), carotene, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||EPA|
|min. 6.8%||min. 1.5%||max. 1.2%||max. 86.0%||min. 2,600 mg/kg|
|Phosphorus||Ascorbic Acid||Riboflavin||Vitamin B12||DHA|
|min. 0.01%||min. 10 mg/kg||min. 2 mg/kg||min. 200 µg/kg||min. 1,600 mg/kg|