For eKoral Aquarium System Only
eK Water Pump is an ideal addition to your eKoral system. eK Water Pump’s Auto Top Off System can be activated if it’s setup with eK Core controller, eK Power 6 smart power bar and eK Level Sensor. Water top off level can be set to base on the reading provided by the eK Level Sensor. This help to avoid unnecessary water fluctuation which may affect water quality reading. In a saltwater aquarium, ATO system can also help to avoid high salinity due a decrease in water level.
- Adjustable water gate: Support 2 different water flows
- Suitable for either freshwater or saltwater
Power Consumption: 3W@DC 5V
Flow: 50 GPH
Head Height: 5ft
Tubing OD: 1/4″
All specifications are relating to average parameters and may vary depending on settings and operating conditions.
Contents: DC Brushless Pump x 1
Power Adapter x 1
- Ensure the water drip end of the tube is above water surface to avoid siphonage from occurring
How to setup eK Water Pump?
- Connect the mini submersible pump with the water tube, ensure the connection is completely sealed to avoid water leakage.
- Connect the USB plug on the mini pump with the adapter.
- Assembly of eK water pump is complete.
- Connect eK Water Pump to eK Power 6 and make sure power is turned on.
- Using the “add device” function in the eKoral App to assign eK Water Pump to one of eK Power 6’s socket.
- Configure ATO settings in the eKoral App.
- Your setup is complete.