* Ranges: 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity
* Accuracy: +/- 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
* Divisions: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Sturdy design made of durable Aluminum, not "carbon" plastic, 3-Year Warranty
* Included are: A Gray plastic hard case, a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, cotton wiping cloth and a Users Guide.
The RHS series of portable refractometers is designed to measure the salinity of sea water and saline solutions of similar concentration. One scale checks the Salinity levels with the range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges Specific Gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070 (+/- 0.001 accuracy). Both enable the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids.