Refund & DOA Policy
If a product arrives damaged, the customer can contact us for a refund provided the following conditions:
- Proof of Purchase
- Product has its original packaging
- Product is unused
- We are contacted within 24 hours of product delivered/picked up
Here at Oceanreefs Marine Aquariums we strive to provide our customers with the best quality livestock possible.
We monitor our fish throughout the stock/ holding facility and check them individually before selling to ensure our customers are happy with their purchase.
For shipping customers, we will replace any fish or coral that are dead on arrival, provided there are photos and we are contacted within 6 hours of the livestock arriving. Photos must be of the coral or fish before bag is opened, and also after bag is opened. Photos must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For local customers: should any fish die or become sick within 24 hours of purchase we ask that we are provided with.
- A water sample to check parameters
- A photo of the dead fish
- Photo and details for your tank including size and tankmates
- Acclimatisation method used