Measures the most important aquarium levels quickly and accurately.
- Tests High Range pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, & Nitrate
- Includes all tests required to test the nitrogen cycle
- Fast, easy, and accurate for precise test results
- Economical – Conducts 550+ tests
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use the SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT:
- During Regular Care
- When addressing Water Problem Solving issues
Maintaining good water quality is the key to successful fishkeeping. The API Saltwater Master Test Kit is a complete kit for testing saltwater aquariums to protect marine fish and invertebrates from unsafe water conditions. The Saltwater Master Test Kit tests 4 key salt water parameters. The SALTWATER MASTER TEST KIT is highly accurate and economical. For ease of use, it comes with 4 glass test tubes with snap-tight caps & a convenient holding tray. The kit also includes a complete, step-by-step instruction booklet with computer calibrated color chart which provides information on how to correct unsafe water conditions.
To view the Instructions Booklet online click here or select the “Instructions” tab above.