Replacement pad/felt for the Glass Aquarium Cleaner
Floating glass aquarium cleaner
(Note: Contains 1 pad and 1 felt)
- Easy removal of algae from glass/acrylic surfaces
- No longer knock over decorations, damage corals and invertebrates
- No longer get your hands submerged into the water of the fish tank
- Time/money saver on maintenance
- Large cleaning surface area makes the job quick and efficient
- Stays free of debris
- Can be maintained attached to aquarium surface
- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Available for glass and acrylic aquariums
- Can be used on freshwater and saltwater tanks
- Magnet does not lose strength over time
- Easy retrieval of inner magnet
Instructions on how to change the pad/felt:
- Remove old pad/felt entirely without damaging the plastic surface of the magnet.
- Apply mineral spirits on a cloth and rub plastic surface until all excess glue is cleared (Use latex gloves).
- Wait until plastic surface is completely dry before applying new pad/felt.
- Peel back paper backing from new pad/felt approximately a quarter of the way.
- Line up the new pad/felt with the plastic surface area of the magnet.
- Apply pressure to the pad/felt are that has been peeled off so it glues on to the plastic surface of the magnet.
- Apply pressure to the rest of the new pad/felt as you slowly remove the rest of the paper backing (This will avoid any air bubbles to be formed between the plastic surface and pad/felt).
- Felt is applied to the magnet that contains the logo Mag-Float®
- Pad is applied to the magnet that does not contain the logo Mag-Float®