This new and improved super color enhancing natural Frozen Formula Food is an excellent gourmet diet, developed for carnivorous/omnivorous marine tropicals (like f.e. basslets, butterflyfish, cardinals, wrasses, lionfish, etc.). This premium blend contains a variety of fresh seafood, garlic and softly binded soluble micronutrients such as vitamins, immunostimulants, carotenoids and attractive natural flavours. Instructions for use: push out the required amount of cubes into a recipient. Let them defrost, without water, at room temperature during minimum 10 to 15 minutes before feeding. Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day, only feed the amount that your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
- An exquisite blend, specially formulated for carnivorous/omnivorous marine tropical fish.
- Contains garlic, fresh fish fillets, marine fish eggs, clams, squid, red plankton (calanus), vitamins, …
- Improves coloration and will help to maintain health and vitality.
- Developed by aquaculture biologists to duplicate the natural diet.
- Ideal in combination with Ocean Nutrition Formula One Marine Pellets and Flakes.
Fish fillets, marine shrimp, adult brine shrimp, marine fish eggs, clams, squid, mussels, red plancton (calanus), krill pacifica, garlic, vitamins (retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), tocopherol acetate (vit E), menadione (vit K3), thiamine mononitrate (vit B1), riboflavin (vit B2), pantothenic acid (vit B5), pyridoxine (vit B6), cobalamin (vit B12), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vit C), niacin (vit B3), biotin (vit H), choline (vit B4), inositol (vit B8), folic acid (vit B11)), carotenoid pigments, minerals.
1010035, Frozen Formula One, blister of 100gr (20 cubes)