Red Sea Reefer Max Peninsula 500 G2+
Aquariums are not Stocked in Store.
Estimated order lead time on this item is: 1 - 2 weeks
*Delivery time is dependant on supplier stock
Aquariums Available for Delivery to Western Australia Only
Total System Height:
Total System Volume: 500 L
The REEFER G2+ series of reef-ready aquarium systems comes in a huge variety of sizes, includes top-of-the-line infrastructure, filtration, water management and the ReefATO+ system. It is designed to allow hobbyists complete freedom of choice to use all their preferred or existing hardware in building the reef tank of their dreams.
Peninsula aquariums are very similar to standard aquariums but instead of having a single large viewing panel, the tank is turned 90 degrees giving you two large viewing panels. This tank style makes a beautiful centerpiece in any home or office setting.
Reefer MAX Peninsula 500 G2+ Aquarium
Sump & Pre-Glued Plumbing
(2x) ReefLED 160 and Pendant Trays
(1x) Pendant (49"-60")
(1x) Reefer DC Skimmer 600
(2x) ReefWave 45 Gyre Powerhead
(1x) ReefRun 7000 Return Pump
(1x) ReefRun Controller
(1x) ReefMat 1200 Automatic Filter Roller
(1x) ReefATO+ Auto Top Off System
(1x) Slide-Out Control Panel 60
(1x) Utility Basket
New to the G2+ -- 3-in-1 ReefATO+
Every REEFER G2+ model includes a ReefATO+, an exceptionally reliable and smart auto top-off system. The ReefATO+ is more than just an ATO-- it also includes an accurate temperature monitor and external leak detector, coupled with a smart controller that connects to the ReefBeat ecosystem.
- Fully-featured online digital temperature monitor accurate to 0.1 degree
- Reliable leak detector with audible alarm
- Slimline multi-input titanium probe water level sensor
- Strong magnetic corner mounting bracket
- Precise water level monitoring
- Built-in safety shutoffs under the following scenarios:
- Sensor isn't connected
- Pump runs dry
- Leak is detected
- Pump runs longer than normal
- Track water level and temperatures in the ReefBeat app
- Powerful, quiet, and slim 1.8" diameter pump that fits in most ATO reservoirs
- ReefBeat connected smart controller included
Extra-fortified Glass and Marine-Spec Cabinets
The G2+ series of REEFER aquariums are rimless and constructed from ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with an increased glass thickness of up to 19mm. These strong glass tanks sit atop newly fortified cabinet stands made of plywood and with Marine-Spec, water-resistant lamination. Each cabinet stand follows the contours of the aquarium glass, with the larger REEFER G2+ models featuring an additional “floating tank” aluminum support. Adjustable leveling feet & stainless steel hinges ensure a lasting and durable stand for your dream aquarium.
Improved Water Management & Plumbing
Up top, the G2+ REEFER systems employ a large overflow box with dual side-facing return pumps for optimal water circulation and increased surface skimming. The overflow box includes a lid which hides plumbing components, as well as easily-removable weir combs for quick cleaning and improved surface skimming. Water then exits from the overflow box and travels down an enlarged and rectangular inlet to the downflow pipe, allowing for reduced turbulence & quieter operation. All G2+ models also include a high precision valve on the downflow pipe, allowing for simple regulation to further tune your flow.
Reef-Ready Sump– Now ReefMat Compatible
As with the previous generation of REEFER, the G2+ sump includes a mechanical filtration compartment complete with micron filter sock(s) and filter cup(s) to keep large pieces of debris and detritus from clogging pumps and other pieces of equipment. This chamber can be alternatively used to house a ReefMat 500 or 1200-- no modifications required! Water flows from the filtration chamber into the adjustable-height skimmer compartment, where the water will be kept at a steady level to aid in the best performance for your choice of skimmer, or any other filtration components that you choose to include. The water will then flow through the final bubble trap and into a chamber where the return pump (not included) can be placed to pump water back through the Reefer tank's return plumbing.
Additional features of the Reef-Ready sump system include an RO reservoir that can hold a few days worth of top off water to keep the water level, salinity and flow rates consistent throughout the tank.
3 Year Warranty Plan
All REEFER aquariums have included a standard 2-year warranty. With the G2+ models, with an addional year given when you register your tank online.
- Ultra clear front glass thickness: 15mm
- Display tank water volume: 400 liters
- In cabinet sump water volume: 100 liters
- Total system water volume: 500 liters
- RO reservoir volume: 22.5 liters
- Display tank length: 125cm
- Display tank height: 60cm
- Display tank width: 60cm
- Total system height with cabinet: 160cm
- Water height in sump: 21-27cm
- Skimmer chamber dimensions: 41cm x 51cm
- Pump chamber dimensions: 26cm x 28cm
- Recommended flow for return pump: 6000 liters per hour
- Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber: Yes
- Refugium Ready: Yes
- Heavy Duty levelable Plywood Cabinet: Yes
- Return Plumbing - 25mm
- Main Drain - 32mm
- Emergency Drain - 25mm
- ATO Pump Power - 6-10W
- ATO Pump Max Flow - 280 liters per hour
ATO Pump Max Head - 2 meters