- Refractometer for measuring salinity of seawater for reef aquariums
- Calibrated to measure absolute salinity of seawater, not brine (NaCl)
- High resolution display focuses on the range relevant for reef aquariums
Maintain proper salinity level with greater precision and convenience. Red Sea Seawater Refractometer is designed specifically to measure the absolute salinity of seawater, not brine (NaCl) for true readings essential for reef aquariums housing sensitive corals. High-resolution dual scale display (salinity in ppt and specific gravity) focuses on the range relevant for reef aquariums, eliminating confusing extraneous graduations. Dual scale range of 20-40 PPT/77°F and 1.010-1.030 S.G.
Red Sea Seawater Refractometer has been calibrated for the specific ionic content of seawater according to the most advanced international laboratory standards for practical salinity measurements. High accuracy seawater refractometer features Automatic Temperature Compensation for exceptional accuracy measuring the absolute salinity of seawater at a temperature of 25°C/77°F.
- Directly reads the absolute salinity of seawater at 25°C/77°F (no need for seawater or temperature compensation factors).
- Specifically designed for the ionic content of seawater (NSW) for more accurate salinity measurement (industry standard refractometers are calibrated for salt brine).
- Calibrated for seawater (NSW) at 25°C/77°F, the normal temperature range for reef aquariums (most standard refractometers are calibrated at 15°C/59°F).
- Easier to read, higher resolution display, focused to the relevant range for reef aquariums of up to 40ppt.
- Includes Integrated Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) for accurate measurement at standard ambient temperature.