Teco TK500 Aquarium Chiller
Special Order Item - See Stock Status Below
Item is expected to arrive from our supplier about 1 - 2 weeks from when the order is placed.
Current Stock: Available to order
*Shipping available to Perth and Western Australia Only*
*This model does not have a heater*
Efficient Cooling Technology
• The exclusive use of internationally recognised high-performance compressors and of the titanium coaxial heat exchanger,
ensures high performances. The set of technologies used allows you to decrease noise levels and achieve the highest
COP-Coefficient Of Performance contributing to significant energy savings.
• The setting of functions is intuitive and the temperature detection is accurate, resolution 0.1 °C/0.2°F. The setting range
is 5°-35°C (41°F - 95°F) and there is a closed loop temperature control system with high accuracy and extremely tight
differential (0.5°C/1°F). Displayed temperatures are in °C or °F and there are security alarms.
• The chiller, with its innovative design, is characterized by a solid structure designed to guarantee a perfect protection against rust.
The user will appreciate the functionality of the shape and the compact size, which makes the chiller ideal also for confined spaces.
Unique Product Features
• The TECO body-condenser SYSTEM represents another major achievement: besides performing its main function as an integral
part of the structure, the condenser confers an exclusive and original design to the chiller. Moreover, it makes the use of the filter
unnecessary, thus eliminating the cleaning problems normally associated with it.
• In this model, the heater is absent.
|up to 120 gallons
|Minimum Flow Rate
|106 gallons per hour
|Maximum Flow Rate
|211 gallons per hour
|In/Out Water Connection
|5/8" Inside Diameter (ID) (0.63" or 16 mm)
|Minimum Set Point
|Maximum Set Point
|36.4 lbs (16.5 kg)
|12.2" x 12.2" x 16.38"